Friday, October 8, 2010

We're Adopting!!!!



The home study is complete. The slide show above is of our Profile Book. This book will be shown to birth mothers. If one of them likes it, then we get a call to “come on down and be the next contestant…” We still have work to do. And so, I keep my head down and focus on the next bit of business in front of me. I don’t often allow myself to future trip about the baby; I have Sam for that. He’s already lined up my mom to babysit the baby during all his future birthday parties because there will be lots of swords and he doesn’t want the baby to get hurt--next bit of business: rent a 12th century castle for Sam’s birthday party ;-). At his preschool, I noticed that one of his classmates had taped a photo of her family to her cubby, I asked Sam if he wanted me to put a picture of his family on his cubby. He replied, “Not until the baby comes because then everyone will be in it.”

If you would like to view the pages bigger, click here http://picasaweb.google.com/SamBones148/AdoptionProfile# or mouse over the slide show and then click on the round Picasa logo at the bottom of the viewer. Or if you would like more information about the agency we're using visit our agency's website AdoptionStar.

No comments: